View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 01:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1flaguy View Post
I have had 260z 280zx Turbo (one of my favorite cars of all time) and a 300zx twin Turbo.
Now I have decided to return to the Z family. I am buying a used 20,000 miles, 2011 Nismo with Stillen CAI and top speed pro one exhaust. Has a few other upgrades as well and an extended warranty which is nice I think.
It's been a long journey of m3's', Z06, Cayman to name a few.
I'm excited to get back in the Z and have some fun again. First thing I am doing is oil cooler to keep is cool on the track.
This forum has been fantastic and I appreciate all the work people put in their posts
Hopefully I can add some value