View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 01:03 PM   #1829 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Put it back on the ground, filled it with oil, started it up, checked for leaks. So far so good. I also reset the power windows. To my surprise, I didn't need to reset any airbag stuff.

I just need to get it back up in the air, double check things, reinstall the bumper and undershroud, then test drive.
You'll probably have to get it out and test drive it to check the new GReddy Thermostat. It passes very little oil until 180deg. I was able to get mine to open idling in the garage but I had to hold the revs up @3k for awhile. Not sure what the weather is like up there but it was 90deg in my garage and it still took awhile.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote