View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 09:52 AM   #851 (permalink)
Dzel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z PW M6
Dzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond repute

I paid in full and received my money in full within 2 weeks. The fact that people now have to wait months for a refund alone shows that GTM is going through issues. This is why I stated and you proved my point when you said that "other" projects are moving along. But you just like everyone else have no idea whats going on with the MHI kit. If Sam was so excited to show you the projects, why did he not show you the progress on the MHI? Maybe because there is none???

All those projects cost money all of us know this, where is he getting that money from? For the last year his biggest source of income was us and the G37 forums. Last I would say 8 months have really been bad for GTM in the sense of PR.

Both GTM and FI came out with the group buy at the very same time. Guess how many kits FI have put out... How many updates have been given... so on and so forth.

Either way I'm over here getting ready to break into the 10's and most of you are still waiting for your money back. That alone shows there is something wrong.