View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 07:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
aszyd
Track Member

Drives: Magma Red 370z T+S
aszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboyyumm View Post
I have a base model as well and REALLY want the syncro tranny. in order to upgrade does the whole tranny need to be replaced or only electronic components and programming?..I'm not too concerned about brakes or lsd because those parts can simply be swapped out.. I would also like the navigation eventually also...

I'm not sure that anyone has actually added SRM to a base model, but this thread outlines the idea.

DIY Idea: Installing Synchro Rev match

Also, if I remember correctly, adding the stock nav requires a new dash and other parts, as the non-nav dash can't just be modified to fit. You would be better off going with an aftermarket head unit, or a tablet to mount in the cubby.
aszyd is offline   Reply With Quote