View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 06:55 PM   #837 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

There was a post saying that Sam's head was shaved and had a HUGE cut in it.

Not sure how that was misinterpreted for small injury and that the guy is faking it. You know, because I too love shaving half my head and x-acto knifing it open for shitz n giggles.

Just to put it out there, if you search the forums, you WILL find people who have the MHI kit, you will even find the guy who has the GTR manifold kit, so obviously GTM is pumping SOMETHING out, it's just that we don't really see it in the pitchfork brigade.

I will say that I still don't agree with the way the guy is running the business. I think he should hand off the baton to his employees. I think his employees CAN help people better than he can at this point. And you bet your áss I think you guys should still try to get your money back/run from GTM until they have stock of products...