View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 05:32 PM   #24 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i donno... im kinda on the fense with this tire. i dont like the sidewall look. i like the reviews, i like the lighter weight than the S04's. i dont really care about the 400 buck delta.

im just not sure id be happy with them on my nismo wheels. and it lasting longer than other summer tires, id have to look at them for a long time if i dont like the look..and that "" michelin guy on the sidewall .. is

S04's look great and other than the 3lbs more weight, thing performs very well to my liking.

especiallty the bold parts

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote