View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 02:44 PM   #826 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to chime in here for a sec... My loyalty is beyond reproach and my car has been with Sam for the longest.

Those who are making fun at his injury have no idea the seriousness of the condition and or what happened. Lets end that crap where it started.

Those who have cars at the shop... They are being worked on... Sam was on the dyno all last week tuning cars...

I cannot speak on behalf of the MHI Group buy as I do not know the status...

This part is my opinion from working with Sam and his team. They are working hard with the workload ahead of them. Sam's injury in my opinion has really been a huge blow to their progress. Sam is an integral part of the company and after his injury he jumped back into the swing of things... I think he is insane knowing the details that I do. I am very grateful he has and he has earned further respect from me for doing so. He could have taken it easy and everything would be even further behind. Pablo is one of the nicest guys you could meet or talk to. When talking to him be nice as he is your biggest ally to get your message across. He also has to listen to everyone's bitching and complaining... Of which he has no direct control! So be nice and understand!

GTM is slowly catching up and if your tired of waiting do what you think is best. If that is asking for a refund that is your choice. If that is waiting it out then more power to you. Regardless, the decision is yours. All the parts I have ever gotten from GTM have been top notch and the work has been too. I can speak from my experiences and I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Take my opinion for what you will.
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054