View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 12:22 PM   #83 (permalink)
fairz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
fairz is on a distinguished road

You sent me a payment of 590$ on Oct. 30 2013. $300 went towards the bumper, $65 for the door handles, and $225 for the paint. You asked me for a refund on June 4 2014. That's about 8 months from when you paid for the bumper (it took about 2 weeks or so before it got painted). When you asked me for a refund, you did not specify what kind of refund you wanted, you just said you wanted a refund. I was not going to refund you for the entire bumper, nothing was wrong with the bumper besides the paint. You had around 6 months or so to look at the bumper, inspect it, and let me know if you had problems with it. After opening this thread about me, you then ask for a refund for the paint job around pg. 6 after already burning my name on this forum. You did not try to work anything out with me in regards to the paint, the text you sent me implied you wanted a refund for "the whole thing". It would have been courteous for me to give you some kind of refund for the bad paint, and yes sometimes paint jobs don't go that well. (Your bumper was the first I ever had painted on this forum, but that's besides the point.) The guy who had painted your bumper I longer go to, and the guy who now paints for me I have not had any issues with (a few members on here can vouch for me, and one of the member's will still be having his hood painted by me most likely). So just to help you out, there is a possibility I may have given you a refund for the paint, but obviously not for the whole bumper. After all this, I decided there's no point to give you a partial refund for the paint, the biggest reason being it's been around 6 months and anything could have happened to the bumper in that time (even though you had it in a climate controlled room). I won't be going back on this forum selling things anymore, even if I had given you a partial refund for the paint the damage to my name on this forum has already been done. I won't be replying to the other guys that did not have such a good experience with the items they bought from me because I had already spoke to them about their items. The majority of things I have sold on here have been great without any problems, sometimes things do go wrong. I don't see how you could go back 6 months to the first item I had ever sold on this forum, and say that everything I had ever sold has been bad. Anyway, I won't be back on here selling stuff, so you don't have to worry about that. If you had wanted a refund for the paint, you could have asked me and tried to work something out instead of asking for a refund for the whole bumper and then telling everyone the stuff I sell is crap.

STILLEN front bumper authentic read pg.2

Last edited by fairz; 06-09-2014 at 12:29 PM.
fairz is offline   Reply With Quote