View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 02:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

I've had mine for 18k miles already. Hope this helps.
  • Better grip than the Bridgestone's it came with.
  • Quieter
  • Multiple compounds used by Michelin to make their proprietary rubber.
  • Tried and tested by high end (and super high end) Euro brands - they signed off on it even before using on their cars (compounds, testing, mfring).
  • Steering is precise and way sharper than than Bridgestones.
  • Wet steering brings confidence (but don't get carried away).
  • Awesome dry surface tires. Excellent if you are looking for wet/dry balance. You really drive with confidence on wet asphalt.
  • If you hesitate because of price, you can always settle for 2nd best...or 3rd. To me, these tires are on top of the tire food chain.
  • It is pricey but you get over it once you start driving and have warmed up your tires.
  • The only other set I would try once it is time to change is the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote