View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 08:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Well aren't all those OEM type? Every race team runs a true type so you have stance ($1300), jrz ($4000-16,000), and these now. Depends if you hate stance or not. Also I don't know why people like KW. The design to me sucks! No height adjustment on the shock or no way to set preload.
Well, depends if you like all the load on 1 point, and I'm sure race teams have every other suspension piece modified to work with true type coils.
(And Stance SS's can be had for like $1000-1050 shipped.)

People like KW because they're well known, they do things properly. They make the suspension for hyper cars like the Koniggsegg.