View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 08:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Not to be an áss but... Not sure why I'd buy these for $1150 when I can buy some tried and true BC/BRs for less or PowerTrix with the Swift upgrade, or spend a bit more for some KW V1's...

Maybe I'm the unedjamacated one, but I've never heard of Feel.
Well aren't all those OEM type? Every race team runs a true type so you have stance ($1300), jrz ($4000-16,000), and these now. Depends if you hate stance or not. Also I don't know why people like KW?!!. The design to me sucks! No height adjustment on the shock so no way to set preload. Once you lower to far on the front you lose preload. Every coilover needs two adjustments, not just one. One for the spring and one for the lower mount.

Last edited by synolimit; 06-08-2014 at 08:37 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote