View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 06:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Street Survival School for the young drivers

My son and I just spent all day Saturday with the Street Survival School. He to learn, me to observe... and learn. It is designed to teach newer drivers (15 to 22 I believe) about the limitations of their car and accident avoidance techniques. They also spend time in the classroom going over basic vehicle dynamics and how to best avoid emergency situations in the first place. The kids all loved it, they had a great time. They got to do something in their cars that parents would usually be horrified with, but in controlled situations.

And it just might save their lives.

It was well worth the 75 dollars. If you can afford it and have a car that can pass tech for your kid to drive. Invest the 75 dollars.

Tire Rack Street Survival | "Teaching Your Teen Driver to Survive Behind the Wheel"

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction
jpkirk is offline   Reply With Quote