View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 08:39 AM   #21 (permalink)
octet
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Nismo 370z 6MT
octet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond reputeoctet has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to octet

Unrelated to the topic, but this sound very strange to me.

I've dealt with Coz, Ray and Mike @ CZP for over one year now, although they are in Phoenix, AZ and me in the UK, on the other side of the world, never had any problems whatsoever. I've spent over $30.000 with them so far, last parcel left yesterday.

I'm yet to find another supplier with the same level of customer support skills, replying to email night and day, 7 days a week, always within 15 minutes, although there is a 8 hours time difference.

Just my two cents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Hey, we can get you 2 of those for 520 shipped, and we can have them in stock tomorrow
Awesome, let me give you my CC info!
Give us a minute, we'll call you back.
Oh, ok...

(I call back after a few days)
Hey, I wanted to pay for those parts
Hey, we can't get those parts for the next few weeks... Oh yeah, we can't do that price, we misquoted you.
Ooooo...K...
Yeah, sorry

We misquote people too, but we eat the cost to keep the customer happy...

CZP pulls **** shít ALLLLLLLLL the time.
Friend ordered an exhaust from them, waited for it to come in, got a call a few weeks later, 'oh sorry, we gave you the wrong price...'

I did have one more experience them when they did the same thing, but I got so pissed I forgot what it was over... I've stopped contacting them
octet is offline   Reply With Quote