View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 05:19 AM   #56 (permalink)
juld0zer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370Z MB M6
juld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond repute

Jordo! Good demonstration of how the undertray does not need to be removed for an oil change! I only discovered this at my last oil change & it saves many minutes messing around with the million screws and the flappy cover.

I had the sudden severe throttle lag thing again tonight. It felt like the CVTC system was stuck in the high rpm mode so below 4000rpm there was a very flaccid response. Foot to the floor in 1st got me nowhere quick but once about 3-4k the motor came to life although not as healthily as it does normally. i had to restart the motor to remedy the problem.

Prior to changing to Nulon oil, it felt like the CVTC system was stuck in the low RPM mode so above 4k felt reeeeeally flat. Like as if a piece of wood was wedged under the pedal.

Anyway, my 25 row Setrab core has arrived and i will be putting together a custom oil cooler set up as the commercially made kits all won't fit my car due to my ram air scoops
juld0zer is offline   Reply With Quote