View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 01:25 PM   #25 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akurei View Post
Ya'll take it too seriously. There are seem old mean people out there. I have had my fill on a few old people trying to shove their ego's in my face and I had to make it clear with them. It has nothing to do with their age, status, anything in that nature. You try to make me look a *****, I will put you in your place in a 3 step manner. I'll start with 1, verbally using wits. 2 is talking the way I do when I'm mad, cussing them out. 3 if they swing, I'm kicking their ***. It's simple as that
You evidently have not read Grapes of Wrath. There is a passage somewhere in there that goes something like, "Never pick a fight with an old man. He won't fight. He'll just kill you."

That is much more true today than then.

Good luck in your crusade.
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote