View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 10:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by karotZ View Post
Something like this happened to my brother before but it was a collision on the freeway. They changed lanes out of nowhere hitting us on the right side so we both pulled over which I immediately called the police. We found out that they didn't have any insurance so their vehicle got impounded until they can show proof later. Anyway, they couldn't cover the damages and per the police officer states that they do not make even half the average annual income and couldn't cover it so either we had to suck it up or could take it to court. We found out that the court/lawyer fees costs more than repainting the bumper and fender. It felt like we were the bad guys asking money from the poor.

It sucks man, I hope everything turns out good for you OP.