View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 10:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
wanker
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370Z S/T A7
wanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrordinary View Post
I'm the kind of guy that when he locks his doors he looks back at the car to
See if the lights flash...so I looked back and notice my left driverside taillight is busted and with red paint and scratches on my left side bumper so I almost lost my marbles then and there, but I didn't, I did noticed a red suburban parked on the left side next to mine before I got into my Z and headed to work...I know the peeps who did it but they are a low income ppl n I'm almost 100% sure they don't have insurance. I'm thinking about just fixing the damages out of pocket without involving the insurance(geico) company...what should I do? N where is a good vender to buy a new tail light?

Please help your fellow Z
Depending on your deductible and the cost of repair, your own auto policy should have uninsured/underinsured coverage which will cover the loss.
wanker is offline   Reply With Quote