View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 06:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

Well I did say I would be willing to cut the fenders if I had too I mean. If I'm going through what it would take to put the wide body on then I don't really expect to be taking it off. What I did specify on is there is not way possible for me to do a "hellaflush" style stance because this car will have ALOT of power and I will always be function over form when I comes to the safety of myself and others in a car like mine.
On a better not I think this wide body with your nismo front lip and side skirts and if I can figure out a way to custom fab an old top secret 350Z rear diffuser on my nismo as well and aero would be on point