View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 03:40 AM   #36 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I cant compare the ride since my RS3 are small

I just remember the RE11 rode better than the RE050 too. I remember I bought the car new, put a set of RE11 on the car before 1000 miles. I had 3 sets before I moved to the RS3.

Since I never used the RS3 in the east coast, I can't directly compare both tires. It wouldn't surprise me the RS3 is faster. One thing I can say for certain that RS3 can handle abuse a lot better. I can overdrive the car and the tires won't overheat. The RE11 would give up after 2 hotlaps at best. The tires were also okay in pouring rain, but it is not a tire I want to put on my daily driver

Which tires are youu referring to? RS3 or RE11? Im needing a new set for rear soon, my car is my dd, so im looking for stires that would perform and be safe in any weather condition.

Last edited by Zbrah; 06-06-2014 at 03:42 AM.
Zbrah is offline   Reply With Quote