View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 02:23 AM   #33 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
When they are new, they are quieter than the stock RE050. It's just after half way, they just get extremely loud. The RS3 is probably noisier than the RE11 new, but the RE11 is f-ing loud after a few thousand miles. I used to wear headsets.
I'm glad I'm not crazy and it's not just me. The RE-11 seems so have a stiffer sidewall too because for me the the ride is more harsh, I do get better turn in, but marginally (or marginally for a guy who doesn't track like you guys. Lol) but the level of grip on the RS3 makes up for it IMO.
I just don't think the RE-11 is the savior the forum makes it out to be