View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 07:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixlimited View Post
I think my camber arms give me more adjustment than the lockout bolts. Now, as for toe bolts, I may need those.
NEED. The camber arms don't provide much USEFUL adjustment without the bolts (just got my car aligned and just SPL arms was a waste because they couldn't take more camber out without messing up toe big time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
If I was you, and doing a couple of trackdays (road course) a year. I would set the camber to -1.5 ~ -1.7. Drag would be 0 or close to it. I'm running -1.75 and zero toe in the rear.
Yeahhhhhhh... This is better, I didn't read or remember reading anything for track usage (I assumed you meant for drag)
Either way, the 370Z is not a rear camber friendly car, especially with that amount of power. (I say that because it squats like a mofo and the multilink suspension throws everything out of whack)