View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 11:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
JakeZ34
Enthusiast Member

Drives: BS 370z 6MT/sprt pkg
JakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to JakeZ34
Default Saturday june 21st

Hey everyone, I wanted to let all the socal Z / G and GT-R owners know that I'll be hosting a cars and coffee event here at Chemical Guys location in LA. I wanted to invite everyone out, the event itself is free and there will be donuts and coffees ready for everyone.

The same day we will also be having a tent sale with our chemicals at a unbelievable marked down prices. As you all know, I myself uses Chemical Guys products on my own car and all the cars that I do detail with. Please feel free to come out and join us for a full day of fun and good times!

Here is the flyer and some pictures during our last grand opening / tent sale event.

We were so busy that I was going nuts.

Oh and who can forget the ladies?

Last edited by JakeZ34; 06-11-2014 at 11:17 AM.
JakeZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote