View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 09:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gussyturbo z View Post
Hey man I have the stillen sc kit with aem meth kit. I have learned that it does not make any power. We had the car on the dyno at uprev we made a pull on the meth and lost 20whp. I don't know how it will work on a turbo setup but on mine it was not a good gain. But it does make some cool fire out the back of the pipes! Good luck man!
I have the Stillen SC and Aquamist meth injection and my WHP didn't go down any. My tuner said we could add some timing and probably gain some WHP but I told him not to. I just wanted it spraying as much Boost Juice as it could take without costing me power. I'm guessing you are spraying to much because when we turned it up to high mine started dropping WHP.
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote