View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 07:06 AM   #45 (permalink)
My40thZ
Base Member

Drives: 40th Manuel
My40thZ is on a distinguished road
Default 40th Owner

I love my car i love on an island off the gulf coast of Florida. i get offers left on my car to buy it almost daily. the color and rarity of the model makes it unique. People swear i modified the car and ask what it is, while the badgeing is clearly still on the car and no visible mods have been done. I just bought a nav system from someone in the forums i really wish the car had it originally but now i have a stock nav system coming in. Im toying with lambo doors to really show off that red interior. i add the titanium shift knob to give the inside some flare along with all interior lights upgraded to red leds. i recommend the purchase of the red GTR button and GTR clear lens for the over head lights. the interior is durable. to be honest i live in a very prominent and wealthy area. My Z gets a lot of love despite all the exotics that drive around. my neighbor has a V10 Viper and loves to drive my car more than his car. i want to darken my tail lights and head lights. still toying with the idea of new rims. its a great car a real head turner and some great eye candy. my Fiance loves my car. She owns a BRZ Limited i think secretly she wants to be a Z owner too hahaha.
My40thZ is offline   Reply With Quote