View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 06:58 PM   #72 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivtec07 View Post
Anyone in the DMV are have experience installing this mod? I and just about ready to order but don't fully trust myself on doing the install on my new car...but don't necessarily want to pay a shop 2+ hours of labor to have this done.

Any suggestions would be appreciated and I'd definitely be up for compensating you for your time.

Thanks!
Hope you find someone to lend a hand. It really is a very straight forward install though. I was nervous about ripping into the clutch items myself at first but when I got going, it was a breeze. Climbing in and out from under the dash 20 times sucked the worst. I am a fat *** too so that did not help the situation either

TL;DR If this fat, old man can do it, so can you.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote