View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 01:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintfocus View Post
I did log the original CSF radiator temps and compared it to the triple. I wrote all that data in the article.
Also, I have a Nismo 34 row oil cooler which is equivalent to what most track and FI people run
You paraphrased a lot of what I said in the article.
I saw that, but one I was referring to is actual data logs, like excel list or graphs showing the increase over time.
Knowing the car topped out at 2xx is great, but in what amount of time be a huge variable to compare OEM v CSF v 3 pass CSF. Also was it a quick jump up to 2xx and then a constant temp throughout the entire track session or was it a gradual increase. Additionally, what are your fan speed settings at OEM/CSF/3 pass CSF which can alter the cooling temps.

A lot of variables to consider which are not mentioned in your article.

Last edited by theDreamer; 06-04-2014 at 01:30 PM.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote