View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 10:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shfeddy View Post
I had zero wheel spin on the 1/8 mile and did a 9.3-9.7 sec run with the S.C. before I could do 8.6-9.0 stock. I floor it at the starting line and it does not feel very powerful as before. Im thinking of getting it tuned with something other than the stock tune and get her on a dyno
If you are on the provided tune (or canned tune), then yes I highly suggest you get a dyno tune.
The Stillen provided tune is known to have some "issues," plus with a custom tune they can dig in deeper and adjust items such as fan speed, or worth on smoothing the throttle map to remove any lag or delay.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote