View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 10:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fountainhead
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Civic Type R
Fountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Do not use OEM CSC. Z speed has a heavy duty CSC and Z1 offers a CSC Elimination Kit.

I just installed the Z1 CSCEK this past weekend. I did the install in my garage with some help. I am very happy with the results. I don't recommend the DIY though - it wasn't fun.

Make sure you also replace the Clutch Master Cylinder at the same time. Ask Joe@Zspeed or John@Z1 for clutch replacement suggestions (whichever one you decide to order your CSC replacement from).
Agree, no more trouble to bleed a new master and new CSC than the CSC alone. Plus, you should bench bleed the master before installing, get as much fluid in there as you can to avoid having to push that much more air down to the CSC port. Nothing like having to push air downhill to get it out when it naturally wants to rise to the top....
Fountainhead is offline   Reply With Quote