View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 02:57 PM   #147 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Sorry all, I have been extremely lax in updating this thread. I may just start a new one to get it a little more organized. I am going to be taking on a few more hats when it comes to duties for the team including more press and posting.

We've had a rough year so far with setback after setback but we are determined to get back out there, the team's next race will be at Road America in 3 weeks. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go due to my work schedule but I will be going to Mid-Ohio in August!

*Attention!* We need your help! We want to represent all of the great Z/G/GTR clubs out there that are following our efforts and supporting us. We have started putting club stickers on the back hatch of the car in the hopes of filling it up. We want everyone to know we appreciate their support and the best way is to display the various clubs as we travel around the country racing. If you have vinyl club stickers, we need two small(ish) white copies, pm me for details. Also, if you have the vector file, we have a vinyl printer and can print them ourselves. Whichever is easiest Thanks guys!