View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 09:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
remo1356
Base Member

Drives: 08 Nissan 350Z S 5AT
remo1356 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep43 View Post
Hey Everyone,

Long story…..but not happy with my dealership. I've been contemplating calling / writing Nissan Canada all winter, but I think it won't get me that far as I think each dealership makes their own rules as to warranty terms etc.

My 370Z is in storage until the snow melts but I'm hoping to find a new dealership that will respect my Z like a $50K sports car should receive. I’m trying to find the BEST dealership in the Ottawa area, which will go out of their way to resolve my 2 problems.

P.S. I'm not getting into details here as I don't want my dealership suing me for slander, as its probably really easy to figure out where I live from my other posts in 2 years.

P.S.S. Info on the best detailer in Ottawa area would be nice also, I need a clay, polish, and wax....I won't say "back to showroom" 'cause my dealership gave me "swirls" I still can't get rid of the day I drove it off the lot 2 years ago.

Any advice would really be appreciated.
Hunt Club Nissan. Great service!!! For detailing go see Warren at Tint FX Motorsports in Orleans. Tell him Remo sent you. He is the best around!
remo1356 is offline   Reply With Quote