View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 12:46 AM   #820 (permalink)
Juztin
Base Member

Drives: '07 350z
Juztin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Sorry, I'm not in the group buy and I don't care for GTM, but you are feeding a load of bullshít.
...blah blah blah....
Good for you I suppose, however I was there and that is the exact experience I had as a person coming from out-of-state. It was pretty ridiculous to call the shop on my cell phone from outside the parking lot only to be TURNED AWAY.

Seeing a shop that does not have their name on the shop (keep in mind it USED TO) and locked up procedures (Pablo told me that one the phone before being turning me away) it tends to raise a little suspicion to most level headed folks. Definitely not something that screams, I want to remain in business as I mentioned previously they used to be GTM branded building with open door policy when I was back there in '08 getting my car TT'd.

At my most recent visit I was hoping to go and buy the GTM waste gate conversion kit right there but that's how that solid hour drive from Los Angeles turned out. Granted I was in LA for work, but well that gave me the info I needed to know to go through a reseller as worst case my builder can just custom fab a set - just trying to save a few bucks to go with a kit already made for the TT setup and time is on my side. This isn't my first rodeo with them and I've done a lot of business with them which definitely went down hill over time.

But main point is to help these guys out on this thread with the knowledge that the shop does still seem to be doing work which if I was on this group buy would at least be something positive to hear in the sea of $hit.

Last edited by Juztin; 06-03-2014 at 01:06 AM.