View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ34 View Post
So I've been driving my new Z now for about a month now and still loving it, note I've Zainoed it and kept it detailed every week inside and out, and I keep a tiny 2oz spray bottle (target for $2) of chemical guy's quick detailer with a 16x16 microfiber towel in the glove compartment for bird craps and stuff, anyway I was at Shell today filling up my tank while quick detailing it with the spray to take some bird crap / bug on the roof and hood and this guy walked up and said "wow you're way to obsessed, your car looks super clean already I think you need to get a life." And behold there it is, he drives a ford F-150 with mud and crap all over it. Just to let people know how much of a "bad ***" he is with a dirty car Anyway just thought I'd share that with you and I saw a GT-R today and the girl gave me a thumbs up! good day at the gas station.
He's jealous! It's your car, take care of her!
I'll bet the dash board of the truck ,is covered in dust and the seats are dirty! He has skid marks in his underware. Has dirt under his finger nails, that he doesn't clean, before he foreplays his wife.

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote