Thread: [For Sale] Ichiba 15mm bolt on spacers
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 01:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nismo358
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370z
Nismo358 is on a distinguished road
Default Ichiba 15mm bolt on spacers

Bought a brand new set (2) of 15mm for my Nismo. Only installed one spacer on and didn't like how it looked on my car (not aggressive enough for me). So it's practically brand new because one of the two in the set is brand new, never been used. Both of the spacers are practically 99.99% unused. I paid $125 for them so I'm willing to take offers. I'd like to sell it local but I'm willing to ship at buyers cost. Pm me any offer.

I'm asking $95

Details:
Ichiba Version II wheel spacers are made from Aluminum/Magnesium alloy. They are incredibly strong and very lightweight. Each wheel spacers are two pieces design with pressed studs. Now it's time to bolt-on without any swap studs hassles. These are hubcentric spacers that is specifically made to each vehicle; will fitted on your vehicle's original hub perfectly without any gap. Wheel spacers move the wheel out from the hub, effectively widening the stance of the vehicle and lowering its roll center. This simple modification increases lateral stability, which in turn provides improved handling & greater safety.

Spec:
Bolt Pattern: 5/114.3
Center Bore: 66.2
Thread: 12x1.25

Note:

Sold as one pair (2pcs) with 10pcs nuts

Last edited by Nismo358; 02-11-2015 at 02:54 PM.
Nismo358 is offline   Reply With Quote