Thread: Questionssss
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 11:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Munts
Base Member

Drives: 2009 MT Touring
Munts is just really niceMunts is just really niceMunts is just really niceMunts is just really nice
Cool Questionssss

Hello there,

I am brand new to this site, and I have been stalking it for a while before signing up. I currently own a 2009 CTS AWD and while I enjoy the car, there are a lot of issues I have with it. Two years ago I owned a 2004 daytona blue 350z, and I absolutely loved it. I am looking at possibly getting back into Nissan sometime this summer, or maybe the fall. I am looking at a 2009/10 6 speed Touring package model.

I have a few questions for all of you long time 370 owners. (I apologize in advance if these all have been asked a ton of times before, I just wanted to ask all of my questions in one post so I could read them all together)

1. General MPG? City/Highway? I used to own an Audi S4 so MPG isn't a big deal for me, I am just curious
2. Any common issues with buying used 370z? Things to look out for? I am looking at a few under 30,000 miles
3. Touring Bose sound quality? I am not an extreme audio fanatic, but I am hoping the bose sounds good. I liked the sound of it in my 04 350
4. Do you get a lot of attention with this car? I remember my 350z had people walking up to it a ton
5. Does the touring package come with xenon headlights?
6. 370z in snow?? I live in Minnesota.. I know that this car is going to be horrible in the snow.. I guess I am curious if anyone has experience with driving it in the snow?

Well thanks.. sorry again if these have been asked 10,000 times already
Munts is offline   Reply With Quote