View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 07:17 AM   #1153 (permalink)
Voice59
Premium Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Voice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
Now? Fine. Got nothing else to do at work. lol

A little safety tidbit for all. Please heed. To avoid collisions and an overall bad ******* day for everyone, DO NOT FOLLOW CLOSELY TO ANYONE! We aren't on a closed circuit. Blind curves, wildlife, unexpected traffic, slow moving vehicles and the law. We may see it all. If people start riding eachother's asses there is only one outcome. DON'T DO IT. Leave many car lengths in between. No one is going to get lost or left behind. It's a straight shot all the way out.

Pete had an experience exactly like this and there was an incident. I'll let him tell you later on but it was enough to make them not want to drive that ever again. And it was always the reason I never took more than two other cars out there with me at any one time.

I'm absolutely serious about all of this. If I see ***-riding I will stop the show in a second. If I see careless driving, it's over. If I see people push their cars hard enough to break tires loose, it's over. Like I said, this isn't a closed road course/circuit. Speed limits aren't that high through much of the drive either. It is a cruise, first and foremost.

Copy?
Well then I guess it's good I'm on deployment... I would've broken tires loose off the rip.. LMAO! Assholery? I prefer to call it...ehhh..fast cars going fast.
Y'all have fun out there...
Voice59 is offline   Reply With Quote