View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 11:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Gents. The Results are in! I was able to get out to US 131 again. Get this, it was Super Chevy test and tune tonight. I was the only Nissan out there (not surprising)...

75 Shot Runs - Both 75 shot runs felt really good. 7AT holds the power no problem in all gears.

100 Shot Run - I was only able to get one run in because they were closing down the track. You might be thinking why is the run so slow compared to the 75? It's because I was boiling my tires 1-2 and caught some traction in 3. When I was closing in at the end of the quarter mile I felt 5th slip a little due to the clutch packs.

Overall - The engine runs just fine with nitrous. Infact, I'm thinking it could take a lot more but the 7AT trans appears to be the weak spot (imagine that). If someone with a manual were to run N20 I'm thinking they could blast a 125 shot pretty easy.

75 Shot Run 1

75 Shot Run 2

100 Shot Run 1

--- EDIT!! ---
I was running a 75HP shot instead of 50 and a 100HP shot instead of 75HP.

Last edited by gbrettin; 09-22-2014 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Correction to the spray size.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote