View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 01:32 PM   #40 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
my wife doesnt use the garage so i could have a new car in there and she would not know for a while.

..until my kid probably opens his mouth.
Lol, my daughter is the one who spills the beans. She knows what I've been up to for some reason. Maybe because she sees the UPS guy drop off big brown boxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy.1K View Post
My fiance knows nothing about cars and she has no interest, just not her thing. I like it that way, she don't get involved in my ****.
Took her to ZDayZ with me, let's just say she will not going back next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I know someone who asked a girl out and they went to a meet. She went poof.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote