View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:10 AM   #1007 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
On what basis do you make this statement? Do you have some official statistics or something showing that, say, for every 100 Zs, a greater number of them have moving violations and accidents compared to any other make/model on the road?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
The guy drives an 82 Mercedes diesel. He gets ticketed constantly for driving too slowly, warnings for contributing more to global warming than Exxon-Mobil, chicks won't date him and he's pissed.
I suspect it's the rating category. My insurance went up substantially when I moved from the Vette to the Z, but everyone knows it's old men that drive them and rarely put them in harms way. Hardly the case with many here and their Z's.......

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!