View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 09:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
ParkStr8
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 370z Sport Tech
ParkStr8 is on a distinguished road
Default Had to happen...eventually...

So today - pulling in my garage at work after lunch at 1:35 pm - we have two lanes: 1: visitors and valet 2: employees.

As I swipe my card and slowly drive by to go to the lower levels - a guy in a 1993 Vette convertible swings open his 3 foot door and whacks my front fender behind the wheel - as I'm driving by.

He gets out and starts yelling at me that I should have stopped. CA law says otherwise. Plus - he was almost on the double yellow line and had 3+ feet on the passenger side between his car and the curb.

I quietly said "do you want to handle this like an adult, or other wise?" He starts screaming. So I put him verbally in his place and scared the living **** out of him. For being a white boy - I can honestly be very scary.

His insurance card was from 2011, he is 81 - and ironically enough we have the same birthday.

It's not that bad...and State Farm has already ruled it his fault. Also - car is already at the shop and I'm in a rental. LOVE STATE FARM. About a foot-long scratch, a small 7" dent and the Z light smashed.

Anyway - if his insurance is indeed expired - I'll have his license suspended.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 1.JPG (87.7 KB, 352 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2.JPG (117.4 KB, 291 views)

Last edited by ParkStr8; 05-29-2014 at 10:50 PM.
ParkStr8 is offline   Reply With Quote