View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 09:17 AM   #45 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imag View Post
As far as fade - the differentiation between pad and fluid makes sense. I definitely got fluid fade (with AP Ultra) - I think that's because the HP+ pads just heat the crap out of the stock rotors and calipers. And my general style is not even to beat on the brakes -
I totally understand what you mean. I never experienced any type of fade with my 350z and its oem brembos or my C6 with its above mentioned factory Z06 PBR calipers, but I got total fluid fade in 20 minutes the first time out with the 370.

I should have a set of sport calipers coming in for powdercoating today, so when they get here, I will weigh them and post.