View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #29 (permalink)
Crash
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 02 Corvette Z06
Crash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond repute

Yep... Sadly, that is the case. EVERYONE hated me in math classes and a professor at my college was fired because he was teaching the math wrong and I kept arguing with him about it in class.

And yeah, again, it's sad that all of the software is being outsourced to India and China. Although, from what I hear, it's getting out-sourced to the UK now as well. I'd imagine it's a lot more pricey, but who knows. I won't outsource to India. I did before and they screwed me.

When you call Microsoft, you're not getting their software development department. You're getting their customer-care department which was ALSO out-sourced to India. (as many companies have done) although, Canada also gets a lot of the out-sourcing for customer care too.

I do SPECIAL coding. Stuff people don't want outsourced or want it done fast and under the radar. I specialize in new technology programming. Not in building the same thing over and over for different people. That's where India does well. They have vast libraries of code they've created over MANY years of development and they just snap together code like legos to create something.

I'm the opposite. I write code that has never been written before for ideas that are right out of the wood work.