View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 07:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
AndyO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 05 6spd Nissan 350z
AndyO is just really niceAndyO is just really niceAndyO is just really niceAndyO is just really niceAndyO is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ34 View Post
So I've been driving my new Z now for about a month now and still loving it, note I've Zainoed it and kept it detailed every week inside and out, and I keep a tiny 2oz spray bottle (target for $2) of chemical guy's quick detailer with a 16x16 microfiber towel in the glove compartment for bird craps and stuff, anyway I was at Shell today filling up my tank while quick detailing it with the spray to take some bird crap / bug on the roof and hood and this guy walked up and said "wow you're way to obsessed, your car looks super clean already I think you need to get a life." And behold there it is, he drives a ford F-150 with mud and crap all over it. Just to let people know how much of a "bad ***" he is with a dirty car Anyway just thought I'd share that with you and I saw a GT-R today and the girl gave me a thumbs up! good day at the gas station.
Im sorry but this is typical tough truck guy behavior. For some reason they think a truck is a race car and it makes them a bad ***.