View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 01:05 PM   #9720 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
My wife is the same way. Just grab it and kill it!
Or you could put a little roach bait in there in several places ( big ones, that big guy can't get into the small bait traps). OR, you could put one of those "bombs" in there. Not sure if it would damage the car interior/electronics though.
If it were my car I'd leave it alone, eventually it's going to either leave or die.
I got it to fly out of the window when I stopped but I'm now worried about others that might be in there. I believe I saw it come out of the small vents on the dash that aim towards the windows. I'm just too grossed out by it. I grew up poor and those suckers were always around.