View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 05:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Asheth
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blk 6mt
Asheth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Asheth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
Should be released in July.

Production of European models was due to start at the Tochigi factory in December, but has now been delayed until April.

This means that the European launch, which was originally planned for April, has now been put back to July - but you may be able to pre-order this month (February). Talk to your dealer - there's a 0.1% chance they may know.
I already ordered it through a military overseas dealer. I will have one arrive in august but it will be from the states and no taxes.

I wonder if the european spec will have rear fog or any other differences? I assume so, I know for the UK guys right hand drive and probably rear fog at a minimum. Chubbs do you think that once its released in Europe that I will be able to add the Europe maps through the dealer? It would make sense
180 customs Headlights - Yantech Backup Camera - Projekt 1 - Stillen Gen 3- EVO-R V2 Foglight, EVO-R CF Diffuser, Carbon Fiber Element Steering wheel - Fast Intentions TDX/RHFC's - RJM A.F.P. - Z1 Oil Cooler - 2015 Nismo Conversion.
Asheth is offline   Reply With Quote