View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 02:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
Matt
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Avalanche LT
Matt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by avitech View Post
About the shift knob and the girl. Well, some of us have grown up already and middle school was too long ago. Not everyone remains wet behind the ear. It's a maturity thing. This website wasn't created to talk about women anyway. The main topic of discussion is this legendary Nissan 370Z. And what are our plans for such a fine automobile.
EDIT: my original post seemed a little abrasive, so I'll back off a little.

1.) Excuse the fact that both my female companion and I are both younger than your Mercedes Benz.

2.) The Z is the fastest and most powerful car either of us have ever been in. This creates a level of excitement and enjoyment for both of us that is hard to express, and it's my fault that my post attempting to describe this failed to do so appropriately and adequately.

3.) Neither of us have been a member of this forum for more than 60 days. To discuss what topics should and shouldn't be discussed is a bit out of our lane.

"Any man who can drive a 370z while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the Z the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein....modified.

Last edited by Matt; 11-17-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote