View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 11:26 AM   #29 (permalink)
Minsu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 MidBlue 370Z 6M
Minsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Minsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddy1 View Post
Hey Chuck, I have a new tire pressure guage and I am thinking about storing it in my glovebox. It is one of these new age ones, with modern features like a flashlight, temperature reading in digital, and a few other features that I cant remember right now. Anyway this thing is pretty large and kind of clunky, but it was a gift and it looks like a good quality product so I don't want to throw it out or anything like that. Now, back to the glovebox thing, I'm thinking about storing it in there, but I know that resting it on top of my Insurance and Reggy Papers would make them slightly hard to get. Should I put the tire pressure guage and with built in flashlight underneath the papers, or to the side. I'm thinking probably more to the right hand side.

Might try this thing out at lunch
If thats a legit post lol where can I get one. Less room for papers