View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 10:18 PM   #9705 (permalink)
bkjunk
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Sport AT
bkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Will this offer brighten your day and make your pains ease away a little bit?
I have a bel STi Driver (from around 2008) that I can send you for free. I have been looking for it to go to a good home.
It has an extra rear view mirror mount that was for a 350z...not sure if the stalk diameter is the same or not though for the 370z. It is yours if you would like on the condition you do something nice for someone else when the time arises. Fair deal?
pretty much looks like this with an added external speaker and direct wiring cable.
Brighten my day it did!!! I will take you up on that offer, and I do have something nice to offer in reply. I'll PM you tomorrow to work our the details and get you thoughts on how to best pay it forward. Thanks I will sleep with sweet dreams....