View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 04:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dealership story that beats all!

So my wife and I were out taking advantage of the Memorial Day sales at our local mazda dealership and the sale guy had to grab two other sales guys to help move cars out of the way. They leave and I was looking out the window and I see this brand new mazda 3 sharply turn into the parking lot where they had more cars in storage and BLAMO! A poor girl riding a nice trek bicycle plowed right into the car with three salesmen in it. I flipped out and called 911 and an ambulance was there literally 1 min later. At this point I was in shock at what just happened and my wife said you can't be shire that it was the salesman. 15 mins later no car out front and the guy comes back up saying the car we were getting ran out of gas so it would be alittle bit. Hummmmmm? I wonder why it was thinking. Then I said told you so to my wife. Next the GM said they said they didn't feel a wreck and there was no damage and it looks like she hit a pothole in the road, what exactly did you see? I told him what I saw from a distance of 300 ish feet and we walked up and left. Then I stopped and gave my statement to the cops and went to another dealer for a win. I got the car we wanted for a better price and no horrible wrecks. As for the girl she was taken away in a strecher and I have not seen or heard the news for an official report but I hope she can make a full recovery and sue those shmoes.