Thread: New Z Owner
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 09:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
sandersd
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z Nismo
sandersd will become famous soon enoughsandersd will become famous soon enough
Default New Z Owner

photo 2-1.JPG

photo 1-1.JPG

This is my first Nissan and my first Z. I bought it to retire my current daily driver, an '02 911. I've only had the Nismo for three days so I'm keeping it under 4k but I'm loving it!

The one attribute I've been most impressed with is that it turns effortlessly. My 911 turns well also but this car is just effortless, so smooth and precise. All I can say is WOW! I can't wait for the break-in to be complete so I can open it up. (I did cheat once - just once, and went to 6k on an on-ramp - OMG I can't wait!)

BTW I checked for the shipping blocks on the front suspension and sure enough - there they are. I'm suppose to go back to the dealer next Friday to pick up the rest of my manuals - someone swiped the service and warranty books - so I'll have them removed then.

I don't really intend to do any mods - that's why I bought the Nismo - except perhaps an oil cooler and maybe an intake (for the sound). I don't care for loud exhaust, I got that out of my system with the Porsche (drone, drone, drone - that lasted about a year), but I would like to hear a little bit more of the exhaust note. After all, isn't that why we drive performance sports cars? This car is fabulous as is and I'm really looking forward to driving it.

Last edited by sandersd; 05-26-2014 at 10:51 AM.
sandersd is offline   Reply With Quote