View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 09:24 PM   #9685 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7speed View Post
I may do s-tune in future. But today did rear oem nismo springs . DIY was helpful and had member mreous with extra set of hands.

Fronts I'll need to take to shop. Rear isn't bad riding not sure what everyone fusses about.

The fronts cost me a lot of time. Couldn't get the first nut off of one side. After three different tries, I cut it off. Installed SPL PRO end links at the same time. Had a lot of clunking. Removed the end links yesterday. Still had clunking. Figured out today that the center nut on the struts were loose. Once I tightened them up, everything was great.
I bought the suspension used and have over 68,000 miles of mixed driving, so I had a lot of detours. Besides all of the side issues, it really wasn't that difficult. If you can do the rears, you should easily do the front IMO.
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb